tracker

Sunday, October 18, 2015

It's  my favorite season. Apparently pumpkin pie is quite an American thing, so since I am currently living with 3 Europeans, I plan to introduce them to this wonder.

Life is very simple right now. Lately I've been spending my days learning Swedish, playing chess, and making electronic songs, all of which are very fun. I'm staying in a tiny village where people grow their own vegetables, eat their own animals, and often travel by horse or donkey drawn carriage.

Jag gillar att lära mig ett nu språk, och det är mycket mer lätt med någon svenska  här. Jag älskar svenska språket, men jag är inte talar bra.


I am still in Bulgaria, but we're heading down to Greece in a few weeks, then up to Sweden. The plan is to visit America after that, so I'm hoping it all comes together. Loving someone from another culture complicates but also makes more interesting a lot of things. I am exactly where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment